04 September 2012

IAnimate Excitement


I'll be taking ianimate Rigging Workshop starting from this month. Apart from learning rigging for games extensively (instead of relying heavily on auto-rigging plug-ins/scripts), I am also planning to follow Games Animation Workshop-1 on my own. I am thinking about doing these animations on my 14 week journey:

-Idle cycle (Brick)
-Attack cycle (Redback)
-Turn cycle (Lisa)
-Obstacle jump (Dennis)
-Run-Jump-Run (Skyscraper)
-Object Pick Up/Throw (Superman)
-Quadruped Walk to Run (Chase)

I will use a different rig for each exercise to challenge myself, to learn as many rigs as possible. I will post my progress on this blog so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was really a fascinating subject, I am very lucky to have the ability to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this page in order that I might come back one other time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks on creating one of the most stylish blogs I have come across in a long time! It's truly incredible how much you are able to take away from some thing simply because of how aesthetically gorgeous it is. Youve created a fantastic be site fantastic graphics , structure. site!